Sunday, August 12, 2012

Purple hair plus study crisis



















mum n dad walks into the house


appa- ah asha..how r u ma?? (hugs)
asha- appa i miss u!!!!
appa- *starts checking my head* where all the blue colour purple colour hair
asha- haha...pochi..all gone pa..=P
appa- ah good good. i told u in fb "irre na varreh" make you scared d ah

Oh my dad so the funny. Today at 11am, parents safely arrived from Malaysia. Actually glad they are home. For the few days they were away, it was so quiet in the house. Thank goodness for people visiting our home often. Now I know how it feels like to be away from parents. It actually sucks cause we are so attached to one another that when one leaves to another country you feel bored and lonely. Appa was telling me how the flight had to have an emergency lending in Jakarta due to some lady who was very sick. They also told me how the landing was so rough it was scary. I can’t imagine me in that situation. But nevertheless I am so happy they are home safe and sound and ‘extra baggage’. =P.
They brought home some delicious Indian sweets knowing their daughters miss those sweets. I wish I could go back to Malaysia this year or at least early next year. But due to the studies I’m taking, it has restricted my holidays to 0%. This means I have to wait for December 2013 to have a proper long holiday. *gosh im sad as* And the month of August..Gosh I hate you. I have like 3 exams coming up which gives me again 0% enjoyment and 100% study.
Next month I’ll be doing my placement in an Aged Care facility as an EN. I can’t wait to actually work in an acute (hospital) setting. This is cause there is so much challenges I can face that would make me a pro EN *hopefully*. Other then that Ima enjoy those sweets and study and get this damn degree and work like a BAWSE! Ciao

2 comments: